6th-Kyu Yellow Belt
Taro’s Origami Method is a unique approach to the teaching of origami. For decades, origami has been taught one model at a time, with diagrams that can be difficult to understand. Instead, our method teaches all of the different folds used in origami first. By learning these building blocks, our students can better understand and recognize the relationships between origami models. Standard Japanese origami methods treat the learning process as completing a series of unrelated models, but by teaching each of the folds as integral to the range of folding possibilities, we aim to create lifelong origami lovers who can fold anything they like.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Key concepts of Taro’s Origami Method
- The Kyu-Advancement System of Taro’s Origami Method
- Each of the 6-kyu Basic Folds based on indivudual video lessons
- How to pass the practical test at the end of every session
YELLOW BELT (6-KYU) FOLDS TAUGHT IN THIS COURSE
|Lesson||Name of Basic Fold||Diagram|
|4||Kite Fold/Kite Base|
YELLOW BELT (6th-KYU) PRACTICE COURSE and CERTIFICATION COURSE
If you would like to practice the Yellow Belt Folds, please take following course on Yellow Belt Models.
If you believe you have mastered in applying all Yellow Belt Folds into Origami Models, please proceed to take the YELLOW BELT CERTIFICATION COURSE to get a Certification and a Yellow belt!
|#1 Yellow Belt Models||Yellow Belt Certification Course (coming soon)|
Please feel free to contact us (click HERE).
RECOMMENDED ORIGAMI PAPERS
Jumbo 13.8 inch Standard Origami Paper (13.8 inch, 30 Sheets, Single Side 30 Colors)
Taro’s Origami Paper, the amazing made-in-Japan quality. “Taro’s Origami Studio – Origami Paper” was designed and curated by Taro’s Origami Studio teachers based on countless hours of folding experience….
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 308
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
- Overview of Taro’s Origami Method
- Lesson 1: Book Fold – Yellow Belt (6-Kyu) Level
- Lesson 2: Diagonal Fold – Yellow Belt (6-Kyu) Level
- Lesson 3: Cabinet Fold – Yellow Belt (6-Kyu) Level
- Lesson 4: Kite Fold – Yellow Belt (6-Kyu) Level
- Lesson 5: Blintz Fold – Yellow Belt (6-Kyu) Level
- Get Taro’s Kyu Certification