The go-to for all origami folders; this paper is colorful, thin, and resilient. Perfect for all types of origami. This paper is authentic Japanese origami paper and comes in a variety of colors.
The 200 pack is a great economy pack of standard 6-inch by 6-inch (15 cm x 15 cm) paper (kami).
If you wish to practice origami, this is the perfect stock of origami paper for any origami project you create.
- About 60 GSM weight, these papers are smooth to the touch, thin but strong, and have great crease memory. This paper is the true standard for professional and hobbyist origami paper.
- “Taro’s Origami Studio – Origami Paper” was designed and curated specifically by Taro’s Origami Studio teachers and is based on countless hours of folding experience.
- It is and always will be made in Japan, and its authentic quality and exacting dimensions have been ensured with countless folds, creases, squashes, and crimps.
- This traditionally made Japanese paper has color on one side and white on the other so that you can create models that are better with two colors like penguins and butterflies.
- This versatile paper can fold models ranging from simple ones like boats, cups, and hats to more complex models like dinosaurs, sharks, and rabbits.
- 23 different colors (single-sided), 200 Sheets Total
- As a bonus, one sheet each of the more expensive gold and silver foil paper is also included!
- 6 inch x 6 inch / 15 cm x 15 cm
Sample Origami Models in the Beginner Level
Most of the following models are found in the book Easy Origami and can be folded using Taro’s Origami Paper “Standard” single-sided color origami paper.
Sample Origami Models in Intermediate Level
The following models are taught in the mid-range kyu of Taro’s Origami Method and can be folded using Taro’s Origami Paper “Standard” single-sided color origami paper.